Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tapas: allday, errday!

Daiquiris!
 So with tapas being a BIG part of the madrileña diet (twice a day, in case anyone forgot) I've eaten so many these past 2 weeks!
Calzone Romano
 Food wise, they have been American cupcakes and hot dogs, Italian: a HUGE calzone with ham and mozzarella cheese, EVERYTHING fried: croquettes, fried shrimp, fried fish pieces, mini-empanadas, and lots and lots of Patatas!

Fritos variados
 Drinks wise, I've become a really big fan of the cerveza clara, which is a drink that's half beer/half fresca limón. I've also been sampling all the wines: white, rioja, and of course, SANGRIA.
Cerveza clara
Vino blanco
cupcake with "m&ms"


 And luckily, or not luckily considering my waistline, my friends from TEFL and I found a cupcake shop!It's filled with cookies and muffins and cupcakes upon cupcakes. It's all really frilly and adorable, and it just so happens to be right down the street from my classroom.

American hot dogs, complete with mustard and ketchup!

No comments:

Post a Comment