Thursday, June 21, 2012

San Ginés

Chocolatería San Ginés
 Chocolatería San Ginés is the most famous chocolatería in all of Madrid, founded in 1894. Tourists come from everywhere just to order the Spanish churros con chocolate. The chocolate is extra dark and extra rich, and the churros are served hot from the fryer. I felt like I gained 10 pounds just breathing in when we got there.
Churrosssss
Erienne, Brittany, and I ordered 2 churros con chocolate (each order comes with 1 brimming cup of chocolate and 6 churros) and we shared them between the 3 of us. I seriously had to stop myself from taking the spoon and eating the chocolate right out of the mug after we finished the churros. They're that good. I'll definitely be making at least one more trip to San Ginés before I leave Madrid in one week.

No comments:

Post a Comment