Wednesday, June 13, 2012

MIAU

if anyone could find this restaurant, it's be me.
So today after class and cañas (tapa-sized beers in Spain), my friend Brittany and I stumbled upon a cafe called Miau (pronounced "meow"). I have truly become THE CRAZY CAT LADY. It's like all things cat-related call to me in a secret language. 
chorritas, pimientas, y patata
 Trust me though, neither of us were complaining! Brittany ordered the albondigas (meatballs) which I've had before (tapas lunch earlier in my stay) and I went with Chorritas con pimientas y patatas. I wasn't even fully sure of what I was ordering since I haven't seen this on any menus yet, but I thought it was worth a shot.
a bite of chorrita, pimienta, and crunchy pan
 It turned out to be spicy red sausage, green whole peppers, and sliced potatoes. Very good choice! The sausage was spicy, but not overly spicy when eaten with both the pepper (not spicy at all - more like a bell pepper) and the potatoes. The helping was also HUGE; Brittany and I shared both of our tapas between the two of us and we both had leftovers.
the remaining bits that I wanted so desperately to eat but couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment