Monday, August 8, 2011

Bridal Shower Cheat-Treats

Bridal Shower = lots of gifts, games and, of course, food. My cousin, Lauren, had her first of 3 bridal showers this weekend, and I definitely indulged. In family-time, friend-time and in food. Lots and lots of food :)
all home-made = damnnnn.
 There were meatballs and pulled pork barbeque, buffalo chicken dip and pepperoni-stuffed rolls, vegetarian pizza and baked beans, potato salad and coleslaw. It was a smorgasbord of homemade, southern cooking. I literally thought I was going into a food coma. 
I made sure to try a little bit of everything


Lauren's matron of honor (and her mom, who does party preparation in Man, WV) made the cutest pink and white cake to match the theme of Lauren's shower. Complete with a GIANT pink bow on top :)
Bridal shower cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment