Friday, October 21, 2011

Tastes like FALL to me!

Yet another Pinterest recipe! Pumpkin Ice Cream!
Cold and creamy!!
Because there is no such thing as too many pumpkin flavored foods this time of year. Coffee shops are promoting their pumpkin spice lattes and pumpkin pastries are literally EVERYWHERE you turn. You know what's missing though? Ice cream!  
A perfect pairing for mom's Apple Tart.
Since crazy Kentucky weather can't seem to make up its mind whether it wants to be fall or winter or jump back to summer, who says it's too cold for ice cream? Not me! And paired with my mom's Apple Tart (which she makes with a nut crust that is to die for), it was like Fall exploded in my mouth.  
Made in a plastic bag! Only cause I don't know how to work the ice cream maker...
Can it please be Fall all year round? Yeah, someone get on that. That sounds like a plan to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment