Monday, September 19, 2011

Missing Bs.As.

So I've been working/ visiting my sorority sisters/ crashing at the Phi Mu house in Bowling Green for a few weeks now, and I've just made the most amazing discovery...Greener Grounds, a small hipster-cafe, makes FALAFEL!!!
Falafel a la Greener Grounds 
So technically, it's not falafel from the corner shop in Buenos Aires, with its authentic (read: HOTTT) spices and the warm, argentine welcome from the staff, but it was definitely delicious. And, Greener Grounds happens to be next to an International Super Market, which just so happened to sell Falafel mix. And yes, I totally bought a box. 
Stakz frozen yogurt.
Afterwards, me and the girls went to Stakz for dessert, since I'd never been there. I ended up choosing the blueberry frozen yogurt and smothered it in bits of cheesecake, blueberries, and shredded coconut. And it was AMAZING! And truthfully, I didn't feel like a total fatty for eating the whole thing. Win and win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment